Here’s what every crafter needs to know about wooden spoons!
Everyone who already bought wooden spoons in the past has faced with “crappy” bamboo spoons with huge cracks and splinters and different shapes and even sizes. Not to mention that not smooth spoons can easily cause a bloodied finger. Auch!
Don’t worry! Here at Mr. Woodware we never use bamboo to make our spoons because we don’t want to hurt anybody! Using special FINTECH™ technology allows us that the spoons are fine treated after production to make sure the smoothness is on the highest level possible. End result? You don’t need to worry about irregularities anymore.
What is FINTECH™ technology?
This is special final production process where our spoons get a final smooth surface and shape. The final thin layer of the wood gives us the best surface for all further intentions. That’s the reason why wood-burning or gluing is so quick and easy.
Mr. Woodware “blank” spoons are ready to use in many different ways such as:
- wood burning decoration
- kids puppets craft creation projects (paint them with different colors)
- bridal shower gifts
- classroom projects
- cooking, baking, mixing, serving
- and more….
- All Mr. Woodware spoons have no misleading shapes and sizes (a rarity on the market).
- Ideal and great for serving and mixing your dough, fudge, and other your cooking creation. Massive 3/69” handle diameter provide that wooden spoon doesn’t bend and break in your hand.
- The large 2-inch concave bowl, smooth edges, and sanded surface ensure the best cooking experience and tossing the ingredients during food preparation.
- The size of the spoons keeps and safe your hands away from hot pots.
All our products are backed by our 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Our purpose is customer satisfaction. We offer 14 days money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our product.
This item is shipped from USA, delivery time need about 2-5 days.
Still not convinced?
See What People Are Saying
These are to laser engrave for gifts. They are very nice, larger round spoon for engraving. We bought 2 packs of these
Items arrived on time, and exactly as described. I painted these and used them as markers to label my veggies in the garden. They worked out perfectly!.
I like that the spoons were all the same length instead of various lengths in one package. The length of the spoons was exactly what I wanted, not too short and not too long.
I was looking for a small wok spatula and this isn't exactly small but the shape of it makes it work perfectly in the small wok. It's a beautiful piece of wood, I love it.
Save & Secure Checkout