Adding product to your cart
- 🧶 Crochet Kit for Beginners: Our Frog Berry is the perfect crochet kit for complete beginners, We offer step-by-step video tutorial accompanies and instruction manual, No worried you can not learn it.
- 🧶 Easyto Follow Video Tutorials: By breaking down each stage of the learning process, we will help you understand how crochet works and how best to tackle-and eventually master—the basics. We also offers unlimited help over e-mail and text.
- 🧶 Learn A New Skill: If you want to learn to crochet, this beginner crochet kit is perfect as your first piece to get started learning. A quick and easy DIY craft project for everyone to learn and make a cute Frog Berry crochet.
- 🧶 Creative Gift: DIY this crochet kit is a thoughtful gift for your friends and family who loves crochet. A gift to fit any occasion, Especially Birthday, House Warming, Baby Shower, Weddings, Mother's Day or Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- 🧶 Everything You Need: Along with Easy Peasy Yarn and easy-to-follow video tutorials, you'll receive every other tool you'd need to begin crocheting with our kits; Kiki the Chick also comes with pre-started yarn, eyes, a yarn needle, a crochet hook, stuffing, and a bag that holds it all.
I like that it came with everything you need to complete the frog. The yarn is super dreamy material and especially for a crochet beginner. It makes it easier to see the stitches to count them.
The very well done videos are easy to follow, the creators explain each step carefully and slow it down at key points to help us keep on track.
Package includes everything needed to make this adorable little frog baby!
Great online instructions look easy to follow.
Will keep the crafty one busy for a while.
I bought this so I can learn to crochet while Netflixing. Once finished I'm sending this to my little niece and nephew. Thankfully this is a beginner's kit with step-by-step tutorials. This exactly what I needed to do while I'm watching tv.
The kit was a fun and easy experience. However, I would not say that it’s for a beginner. I, myself, am intermediate, and the abbreviations of short stitch threw me off. It may be because I read in the American abbreviations, but it would have been nice to have other abbreviations or even translations available. Other than that, this kit is very fun and nice. The video was especially helpful, and helped me get through a few places that left me confused. For anyone wanting to do the kit, a short stitch I figured was actually a single crochet. The kit was a fun experience, and I loved the way my frog guy came out! Recommended!
This kit is absolutely adorable and the perfect way for me to fulfill my New Year's resolution to try to learn how to crochet. And rather than get bombarded with too many awesome ideas from Pinterest that may be out of my skill range, or go buy a bunch of supplies that I get bored with and never use, I thought a kit like this would be the perfect way to try out this new skill. It comes with absolutely every part I need to do this project. The yarn isn't a super high quality, but I don't mind because I just wanted an affordable starter kit to dip my toe into this craft and see if I want to invest more time and money into it. It comes with the eyes, stuffing, tools etc. It even has links to a how to video for this project! Honestly, this was such a smart way to package this craft for beginners of any age. The only odd thing I noticed was that it says "Penguin" on the front but it is clearly a frog and says frog inside on the directions. So they must have had some issues. Regardless, I think this kit is great for my needs and can't wait to finish it!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device