Here’s what you need to know about wooden spoons!
Everyone who already bought wooden spoons in the past has been faced with “crappy” bamboo spoons with huge cracks and splinters and different shapes and even sizes. Not to mention that not smooth spoons can easily cause a bloodied finger. Auch!
Don’t worry! Here at Mr. Woodware, we never use bamboo to make our spoons because we don’t want to hurt anybody! However, using special FINTECH™ technology allows us that the spoons are fine-treated after production to ensure the smoothness is on the highest level possible. Result? You don’t need to worry about irregularities anymore.
What is FINTECH™ technology?
This is a final production process where our spoons get a final smooth surface and shape. The final thin layer of the wood gives us the best surface for all further intentions. That’s the reason why wood-burning or gluing is so quick and easy.
Mr. Woodware “blank” spoons are ready to use in many different ways such as:
- wood burning decoration
- kids puppets craft creation projects (paint them with different colors)
- bridal shower gifts
- classroom projects
- cooking, baking, mixing, serving
- and more….
- All Mr. Woodware spoons have no misleading shapes and sizes (a rarity on the market).
Features from Mr. Woodware wooden spoons
- Ideal and great for serving and mixing your dough, fudge, and other your cooking creation. Massive 3/69” handle diameter provides that the wooden spoon doesn’t bend and break in your hand.
- The large 2-inch concave bowl, smooth edges, and sanded surface ensure the best cooking experience and tossing the ingredients during food preparation.
- The size of the spoons keeps and safe your hands away from hot pots.
Our 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee backs all our products
Our purpose is customer satisfaction. We offer 14 days money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our product.
This item is shipped from the USA, delivery takes 2-5 days.
Mr. Woodware has been featured on